DHRUV Global School invites applications from committed, empathetic, passionate and tech savvy educators, determined to inspire, educate and nurture the budding community.
Below are the current positions we are hiring for March 2019.
Also check out a career in the Malpani Group
Academic Staff :
Job Profile for Teachers:
- Excellent spoken English and communication skills is a pre-requisite of the job profile.
- Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom.
- To undertake the responsibility of holistic development of each child.
- To be child centric and teach children in a dignified and respectful manner.
- To be empathetic and approachable to students and parents.
- To promote maximum participation among students in all scholastic and co-scholastic activities and events in and outside school.
- Monitor student’s progress constantly and frame strategies to help children achieve excellence and be responsible for the emotional and physical wellbeing of every child.
- Ensure that all children enjoy teaching-learning process and are trained to excel.
- To cultivate human values and life skills in children. Helping them to realize their responsibilities conduct and discipline at school.
- Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps.
Graduates with NTT / ECE / PPTTC/ Montessori from any recognized institution with at least 2 years of experience in teaching.
Post Graduates or Graduates with Science/ English/ Math/ Social Science/ ICT/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Sanskrit as a method in B.Ed.
Graduate with B.Ed in Special Education with minimum 2 years’ experience in assessing individual pace of learning and learning styles. Should be able to independently develop and maintain learner’s log and records on remedial measures.
Graduates with Music and Sangeet Visharad Certificate from any recognized university
Graduate in/with Classical Dance / Diploma in Classical Dance from any recognized university
Post Graduate Fine arts/ Graduates in Fine Arts with Painting or Drawing specialization from any recognized university. Expertise in a particular art form, sculpture would be preferred.
Graduates in Science having good communication skills with prior experience of managing science laboratories in a reputed school. Will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all records and equipments. Assist in conducting the pre/ post analytic phases of the experiments and tests. Ensure safety guidelines are strictly adhered to by learners inside the lab.
Graduates with Diploma/ Degree certification in Physical education along with experience in planning of sports curriculum for children in the primary and secondary age groups. Specialization with National/ State level exposure in – Basketball/ Football/ Badminton/ Swimming/ Wall-Climbing/ Shooting/ Chess/ Table-Tennis/ Gymnastics/ Yoga/ Malkhamb/ Athletics would be of added advantage.
Administrative Staff :
Job Profile for Administrative Staff:
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite of the above job profiles.
- Should be able to adhere to deadlines.
- Should be able to collaborate with other staff members.
- Should function as a strong support system for all staff members.
- Should be a good organizer and maintain records confidentially and methodically.
- Should have an understanding of file management system.
Graduate with excellent communication skills in English and minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the required area with an educational institute of repute. Freshers with relevant skills may also apply.
Graduate with good communication skills and a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the required area with an educational institute of repute.
Graduates with good typing skills in Hindi and English and proficient in using editing tools – MS Office, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Acrobat. Relevant experience with a reputed school would be an added advantage along with working knowledge of Marathi.
Job Application Form
Interested candidates are requested to fill up the Application form and upload their CV